Linda Da Silva - Clinical Psychologist
Linda Da Silva is a registered clinical psychologist in Parktown, Johannesburg. Linda qualified with a Masters Degree from the University of the Witwatersrand. She completed intensive intern training at the Child, Adolescent and Family Unit (Charlotte Maxeke Hospital) and the Adolescent and Eating Disorder Unit (Tara). She has worked with adults, adolescents and children in community clinics in Soweto where she also supervised intern and community service psychologists. Linda currently works in private practice as a psychodynamic psychotherapist in Parktown North where she has practiced for several years.
Clinical Psychology Services include:
- Individual Adult psychotherapy
- Adolescent psychotherapy
- Play therapy (5 to 12 years)
- Interactive parent-child play therapy (0 to 4 years)
- Parental guidance
- Couples therapy
- Eating Disorders (All ages)
- Self harm
- Depression including Post Natal Depression
- Coping with or coming to terms with a serious medical condition
- Working with couples who are experiencing difficulties in their relationship.